Mumbai is situated on the shore of the Arabian sea, therefore climatic conditions are humid. So if you are in Mumbai and looking for a cold place in this hot and humid climate then, Snow World Mumbai (Kurla) is the perfect choice for you. It is a snow-based theme park for all the ages people. This snow park is situated in the very famous “Pheonix Mall” of Kurla, Mumbai. Here you can experience the lifestyle of Eskimo in -10 degree temperature. This snow village gives you a memorable experience and one can surely spend some quality time with family and friends.
Snow World Mumbai (Kurla) Ticket Price Cost / Entry Fees 2022-2023
Entry is free for the child below 2 years. Snow World Mumbai ticket price is Rs 575 per person for 1-hour entrance. This cost is same for all age people. The entry fee does not include the parking charges. Charges for Jackets, Boot, Hood, and Gloves are included in ticket cost. It also includes all types of activities and attractions. The ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you are going with your family or friends then will suggest you to do group booking. You can get the huge discount on group booking. Click here for online booking and for group booking.
Snow World Mumbai (Kurla) Opening & Closing Timings 2022-2023
This snow park remains open on all days. Public holidays and festival season may affect the timings. Following are the details of Snow World Mumbai timings:
Opening Timing: 11:00 AM
Closing Timing: 10:00 PM
|Batch Start Timings||Batch End Timings|
|11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|12:15 PM||01:15 PM|
|01:30 PM||02:30 PM|
|03:00 PM||04:00 PM|
|04:30 PM||05:30 PM|
|06:00 PM||07:00 PM|
|07:30 PM||08:30 PM|
|09:00 PM||10:00 PM|
A ticket is applicable for one hour (45 minutes in snow room + 15 minutes at the reception). Tickets available as per timing slots. Tickets of one timing slot are not applicable for other timings.
Snow World Mumbai Attractions and Activities
There are numerous attractions inside the theme park for visitors. Majestic snowy mountains, pleasant snow tunnel, small wooden hut of Eskimo, igloos, Roman culture styled wall are some of the most liked attractions.
Snow World Kurla Mumbai Activities
1. Natural Snow Fall: “When snow falls, nature listens”. If you have never seen any snowfall in your life then this will be a memorable hour for you. This fascinating experience of natural snowfall makes your visit special. In our review, it is definitely worth watching.
2. Ice Skating: You have seen this activity on your television. This recreational activity is available in snow world indoor theme park. A pair of skates will be provided to you for experiencing this thrilling sport. Skate charges are included in the ticket cost.
3. Ice Slide: 100 feet long slide gives you the ultimate feeling of sliding from mountains. It is one of the favorite activity for all age people.
4. Snow Play Area: Want to make statues from the snow? Or want to throw a snowball on your friends? Are these your childhood dreams? This is the place where you can do these things and fulfill your childhood dreams. Enjoy as much as you can, no one will stop you from experiencing this enchanting memory.
5. Snow Boarding: If you like thrilling and adventurous sports activities then Snow Boarding is a good option for you. Now you don’t need to go to the Himalayas to enjoy snowboarding. Here in Snow World of Mumbai, there is set up of skiing to experience this winter Olympic game.
6. Snow Sledging: Another attraction in this unique amusement park is snow sledding and flopping. When moving from this faster slope with the sharp twists and turns it feels like a thrilling journey.
Snow World Mumbai Address, Contact Number and Map Location
Address: Phoenix Market City, Lower Ground Level, 58-61, Between Atrium 2 & 6, 15 L.B.S. Marg, Kamani Jn., Kurla (West), Mumbai-400070, Maharashtra
Contact Number: 02261801591
Which Is The Best Time To Visit Snow World Mumbai?
Due to humid conditions of Mumbai, you feel hotter during summers. That’s why summer is the best season to visit the snow world theme park. Try to avoid visiting during afternoon hours. As you will be there for the only hour. After this one hour, the outer temperature affects your body badly. Also, keep sunglasses and water bottle when you are roaming in Mumbai.
How To Reach Snow World Mumbai?
By Road: Sunder Baug Bus Stop is the nearest bus stop and it is situated around 130 meters from the theme park. It takes 3-4 minutes to reach here from the bus stop. If you are coming by your own vehicle then you need to in Kurla west. The very famous Pheonix Mall is a popular landmark in Kurla. Private taxi service provider like OLA and Uber are available in Mumbai city.
By Train: Kurla local railway station is the nearest railway station from the Snow World of Mumbai. The distance between the railway station and amusement park is 1.3 kilometers. You can hire a taxi from the station to reach here.
By Air: The nearest airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. It is situated around 8.3 kilometers away from the theme park if you come via Air India road. This airport is well connected with all the major cities of the world. Hire a private taxi or use a public transport bus service from the airport to snow world park.
Historic caves located in the Arabian sea is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Mumbai. Easily accessible from the Iconic Gateway Of India.
Chhota Kashmir Of Goregaon
Another amusement place in Mumbai well known for boating experience. You can also spot some rare bird species here.
Tungareshwar National Park
The peaceful and tranquil place situated in the Vasai, Maharashtra. It is also considered as a part of Sanjay Gandhi National park.